Angels Legion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old player who would like to return to AK and the guild!

Go down

An old player who would like to return to AK and the guild! Empty An old player who would like to return to AK and the guild!

Post by FableVil Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Hello all! Some of you may know me as Hatsune, an old samurie, and a claw user ( if you even rember me at all) I was a member of the Guild, and participated in angels legion after dark and a terrible thing happend to me that i dont really like to discuss, But now my life is back on track and Im re-downloading the game as i type this and Plan on making one of the Necromancers (a class i was excited for before things went to crap) and id very much like to rejoin the guild when i get in because i adored and liked everyone it it, and it gave me something to look forward to every day and it was a place i was able to hang out and be treated kinda like family! Who ever is in charge if you do allow me to join please tell me your ingame name so i can message you when my new character is created. Ill be in game in an hour or maybe less! And i look forward to seeing some old faces and maybe even some new ones if you do allow me to become apart of the AL family once again!

FableVil
Cherub
Cherub

Back to top Go down